The biggest and possibly the most stressful component of traveling is packing. Most people plan ahead as to what they are going to pack so that they will have everything that is necessary when they arrive at their destination.
However, my version of packing involves me frantically running around like a squirrel that has lost its nuts.
In my head I realize that I have less than twelve hours to pack for a five day trip, but for some reason whenever I look at my bag I think that I have all the time in the world; so I decide to spend my time doing other things (like writing this post).
When I do finally decide to start packing, it is about two hours before I have to leave. In these two hours, I grab anything and everything that I think I am going to need during the time that I'm gone.
This may not sound like the most logical or sensible way to pack, but it hasn't failed me yet!
I now know that if there were ever a zombie apocalypse, I would be able to pack my things in a hurry and be on my way.
Everyone else is clearly doing this whole packing thing wrong. Obviously, my packing strategies are fool-proof and I am prepared for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment